Monday, November 30, 2009

untitled dam it!

Well that's on holiday down! My family didn't drive me crazy woo! It was kind of nice seing some of them again. One of my cousins brought his girlfriend with him...dumbest girl I've ever met...It's a good thing she dyes her hair blonde.

It will be December soon my family is getting into the Christmas season already. The kids helped decorate a tree outside. It was cute. There's decorations all over the table down stairs to be fixed or untangled. I, myself am having a hard time getting into it. Perhaps because it's still early for me. I can feel the seasons start to change and I'm still clinging to the last lights and life of autumn. However, I will be sending out cards in a week or two. I'm not sure I'll be sending as many as last year but if you want one let me know. Who am I kidding? lol Damon is the only one who reads this and he's getting one already.

That's it for now I guess.
~Sakura~

2 comments:

Demburds said...

bwahahahaha i want one i want one!! lmao maybe ul have to send me an E-card

iDamon said...

lol! See I'm not the only one. lol! Sorry, I feel the same way about mine but I have a few nice peoples. You're included. Sexy. :) I'll send your card out asap & your letter. Yes, I want a card as well.