Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The Official Word

I'm going to be taking a hiatus from...well pretty much everything except work. Then again...I'm very close to quiting my job at this point lol so maybe even from work as well. I'll be checking my email everyday around 2:30-3 pm. I have my cell phone with me 24/7 so if you need me for anything please let me know. I need to reorganize the chaos that has become my life. a little chaos is no big deal but things have been spiraling out of control for too long now. I'll try not to be gone long.
Take care kids.

<3
Sakura

1 comment:

iDamon said...

Yeah. Suck on that! *shrugs shoulders* It's about time you took control. Make it last a good part of your lifetime babe. You never really know when the last day on this earth you will be alive. I always miss you. You know this & as the things around me collapse & die I will still be around for you.

<3333333333333

Damon