Wednesday, November 4, 2009

holy $#!7?!

I'm sure the title is what you're thinking. But bear with me...I'm changing somethings around that have needed to be changed for a long time. In an effort to balance things out the chat has been reset and the staff is being reviewed by trusted friends of Darkness. I know not everyone will be absolutely happy with the changes but we will be doing our best to satisfy as many as we can while working toward making darkness more balanced. I ask that you bear with us during this process and direct all questions, comments or concerns to me at my email (chibasakura121@gmail.com), or in a comment on this blog post.
Thank you so much for your help and understanding

~Sakura~

1 comment:

iDamon said...

Yeah, what are these pics about with Ryan? I am now Curious. Oh. And your background is Hallowicked still. Wait what? What month is this? I forget. Oh yeah. Yep October is over with. I don't know how it really did fly. I concur with you completely. I miss talking to you. I'm basically back to Caveman tactics at the moment. Don't worry. Life will continue soon.

As for the Darkness crap. idc.

Moving on. *wink* Sexy.