Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thanksgiving and such

Since most of you guys are probably to look even if I put a link here I thought I'd remind you what I posted (late) for Thanksgiving last year. Why? Because it amuses me. I'll post a new one later...maybe. Take care kids.



<----haha it's a rice ball winking at you and giving you the peace sign

~Sakura~

(Started on Thanksgiving day but was not finished)

In honor of Thanksgiving day, even though it's late, I want to mention some things I'm thankful for. I'm really tired so don't mind me if I say something weird.

So here it is a list of random stuff I am thankful for

  • My crazy friends all over the world
  • My family especially my mother
  • My past, good and bad times made me who I am now
  • Chris and Darren (Darren's awesome!) lol
  • My MANY lovers you know who you are (jk)
  • My job no matter how crappy it is it gives me other opportunities
  • My socks, they keep my toes warm
  • Random crazy ppl, they entertain me
Okay that's enough for now. ttyl!

1 comment:

iDamon said...

lol. Prozac.

I'm going to Ruffee up my family. Just as a massive Practical joke. Thanksgiving is my new April Fools joke gone too far.