Thursday, November 26, 2009

Give Thanks ho3s

Happy Thanksgiving. Here is a random list of stuff I am thankful for:

  • The word random
  • My heater, my toes are almost thaw now
  • Not working on Thanksgiving
  • For you...yeah you know who you are ;)
  • C.O.P. haha
  • Silly emoticons that make me laugh
  • um....orange juice because it is awesome
  • my cell phone so people can bug me 24/7 no matter where I am ha!
  • I'm thankful that I am thankful!
Yeah that's it for now. I'm thinking about another contest for Christmas but different from the last. We'll see Anyway I haven't slept. I was up all night making pumpkin cheesecake, pumpkin soup, and peanut butter cookies for my family later today and then I made my father breakfast. I'm sleepy now. Nighty night!

~Sakura~

1 comment:

iDamon said...

mmmm Cheesecake. No matter the Flavor always good.