Thursday, November 19, 2009

Just a Quickie haha

Soo...I've been on more the passed couple days due to issues we've been having but I am still not going to be on as much till nov 27. Black friday lol.

I'm am doing well for the most part. I've realized my vocabulary isn't quite as broad as I would like. Well more that I don't use as many words as I would like. I know enough i just don't think to use certain words very often. Basically I need the practice! I should start writing more. Do you think it would help...no not really unless i forced myself to use words I'm not accustomed to. Like that haha! I need to study more in general though... It's on my to do list...which is why I was taking the hiatus in the first place, to clear up my to-do list a bit. However, it seems like I'm not getting much accomplished. I just keep going a little at a time and it will get done but probably not as soon as I would like. I can only hope.

Another reason I took my all too short hiatus was to once again find some inner peace. I completely failed there. Ha! Yeah.... I don't think I'll find much peace till I get some of the stuff on my to-do list cleared off...probably not even then.

I'm going to start finalizing some of the items I've been working on from the test page when I get the time. I hope it will look ok since I kinda suck at that sort of thing. haha...

In case I don't post again in the next 7 days.... Happy Thanksgiving!


2 comments:

iDamon said...

lol.

Get your to-do-list done. Now!

That is my encouraging words.

Don't procrastinate.

<3 Damon

iDamon said...

lol. I just now got the Title. LOL!!! NICE.