Monday, January 12, 2009

Saku

I don't know your name, where you come from or where you life has been but what I do know is part of who you are from what I have seen. It's not even close to who you actually are deep inside but it's enough to know that somewhere around the madness that surrounds you there is a great person. With caosity and the cruel world around us all I feel that you are the hardest person for me to reach. We talk with this understanding that you are you over there and I am me over here but why? Why can't we be Daniel and *****? I write and read and so do you. Idk lately you have been growing even more distant and I feel you slipping away from my grips before I even got to chance to really know who you are or what you'll at least tell me. My name is Daniel Jacob Damon, what is yours?

I love darkness, i love these peeps, i love you and I really love Kristen..

Damon