Sunday, January 18, 2009

I don't have anything to say...

I just feel like I should say something...anything... Just let you know I'm still here...

Anymore every time I'm here I end up leaving in tears...


another song on my heart:

We - Kristine Sa

We (plz excuse the mistakes it was typed out in a hurry)
by Kristine Sa

I can still hear your voice on the phone
i can still recognize your cologne
i can identify your low tone
when we're alone
i can still smell your scent on my sheets
the comfortable silence we keep
when we didn't need to speak

I wanna know you can watch me cry
cuz i cared for you even though i try
and every part of me wants to surender my pride

do you still remember what we used to be
what we used to be
what we were to each other
cuz i recall so clearly
we used to be a we

I can still sing the song that was playing
i can recite the prayers i was praying
but no one up there was paying atention at all
because you took back what you saught
without doubt without fear without thought
and i was left here with nothing but knots and tears on the wall

so i wanna know how you can watch me cry
cuz i cared for you even though i tried
and i just want to surender my pride

do you still remember what we used to be
what we were to each oter
because i recall so clearly
we sued be a we
oooh i remember
when we

do you still remember
ooh what we used to be
what we were to each other
cuz recall so clearly
ooh
do you still remember
ooh
what we used be
and what we were each other
cuz i recall so clearly
we used to
be

1 comment:

Damon said...

Don't hold on the past of tears, embrace the future of smiles.

“Do not let your fire go out... spark by irreplaceable spark... in the hopeless swamps of the not-quite, the not-yet, and the not-at-all. Do not let the hero in your soul perish... in lonely frustration for the life you deserved... but never been able to reach. The world you desire can be won. It exists, it is real. It is possible. It is yours.” – Ayn Rand