Monday, January 12, 2009

more thoughts i started a while back but never finished

A lifetime of waiting is always worth the happiness when I’m with you as I wait here standing for you to show me just how to smile again. The saddest part of me is the tears that fall when I think of you inside of my heart. Pounding through a breath of fresh air I take you in always so I know that I’m still alive through this searching. A lonely leaves falls to the ground and surrounds an entire covered ground, that’s where that leaf fits in and belongs, that’s where it was meant to fall before the world and takes its place. This reminds me of us in so many different ways as we have belong to the same tree we both fall at different times setting a world or destiny into place and finding each other on top of them all. This is love at its greatest, being drawn in to a life by a force we will never see or truly understand but its right where we belong; right here in this place surrounded by dreams we see but can’t control.

No comments: