Sunday, January 25, 2009

-.from.her.to.me.-

I remember the times we would fight, just for fun, so we could have make-up time. That's when I knew we were the best together and you were weird, more than I was. It still makes me smile knowing there were no times that we were in regret from knowing one another. I feel most of the time we spend going out we would make the couples around us better and maybe even jealous because we were never mean to anybody. I thank God everyday for what he brought to me from day one, that one thing we both were searching for but never seen that it was right there. The first time we held hands, first time we kissed, first time we made love, first time we laid underneath the moon and stars on the hill by the church; those will always remain right here in my heart wanting more of you every day. You are always the light shinning in my eyes when your name mentioned and when I needed you, you were never out of reach; only to find out that you wanted me too is possibly amazing like a shooting star. School, work, time after time I would find you there on my mind thinking of what we mean to each other. I am glad to have met you my love and for you to share all these same feelings makes me happier each passing day. I will never forget the love we shared, not for one second because you Dan have given me life beyond any dream. I Love You!
Those words remain with me today and always will because those are the last words she said to me. Knowing she has changed my life and whatever happens therefore after I know it will be because of what she thought of me, how she looked at me and what she gave me. I will love you too for the rest of my days and I will always keep strong and look forward to that day we are united once again for all eternity. I Love You!

No comments: