Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Guess who?

Wow...Linux is something else.... lol It's not so bad now that I'm starting to get the hang of it. I've only had a few compatibility problems but nothing major. woo!

So...i've been reading this manga....and it's really interesting and the art is really well done. It's called Vampire Juuji kai or Record of the Fallen Vampire. It's really not what your thinking. It's not one of those Twilight-esk stories this one is a whole lot more interesting and orriginal. There's a lot of mystery and stratagy involved. It may even have too many twists and turns. I like it but that's just me. ^_^'

I am...content...for now and that's really all I can even dream of asking for but perhaps I've been letting my guard down too much as of late. When I let my guard down people get hurt...i don't want that.

~Sakura~

1 comment:

Sakura said...

it's lame poke it with a stick...a sharp pointy one e.e