Saturday, September 5, 2009

geek pains

I want to take my computer and throw it out the window into the street bellow -_-' but i wont! :D I'm having a hard time getting it to work properly again so I'm trying linux instead of windows(I'm using a smaller partition for windows at the moment, linux has the bigger partition)....my wireless card wont work with linux... so i've gotten 2 ethernet cables that would reach the 20+ feet from here to the internet box... the first one didn't work at all...the second one worked (sort of) but it was REALLY REALLY slow... <.< so now I'm off to find yet another ethernet cable... I have to buy my little brother a gift for his birthday anyway...

~Sakura~

2 comments:

iDamon said...

lol! You're such a dork. Send me an Email of your Computer specs. Hard Drive size, cpu, memory or whatever. and your router brand and model number if you would. There is something wrong. Because if it's over 1.6 ghz it should run fine. and slow internet? could only be a few reasons. I don't think an ethernet cord has anything to do with that. unless you got a patch or crossover cable instead of and cat rj5.. Goof.. <33333333 Damon

Sakura said...

It was the cord. I got a new one and it works a whole lot better. I'm still trying to deal with the hicups of linux but it's running a whole lot smoother. In fact it is what I'm using now. I think once i get the hang of it, things will be running a whole lot smoother. I am a serious windows fan but there is no reason at all to charge so much for it.