Sunday, September 13, 2009

goodbye summer

September already?! It's already starting to cool off here. Had to drain the pool a few days ago. T.T I'll miss swimming. There's already Halloween stuff out in stores already!! Isn't that kind of sad? Or is it just me? I can feel the seasons changing...can you? Though technically the season doesn't change till the equinox on the 22 according to my calendar. (yes, I had to look I don't remember dates well.) Persephone will soon be heading back to underworld. Poor Demeter.

~Sakura~

2 comments:

iDamon said...

Persephone? Demeter? This 2 words are not clicking within my vocob at the moment and It's a Sunday. Which is Lazy Day & Also known as God's Day. Sooooo. Demeter sounds familiar but I don't know if it's a name or you mean it as the actually word. Hmmm.. Yeah I have a crap load of cd's. But I am on my brothers slow pc because My hard drive is gone byebye. So I shall slowly perish until next month I guess. *hugs* I feel ya.

Sakura said...

it's a play on greek mythology sorry I didn't think many people would get it anyway