Sunday, September 20, 2009

bad bad poetry

Soo... Today I'm going to a friend's birthday party (her birthday is on Monday though) and I don't have a gift for her because well I'm broke so I wrote her a bad poem for her birthday. (Thank you Poi.) I will get her a proper birthday gift when I get paid but I'm not telling her that... :p Anyway so here it is in all it's lame glory!

Today is not your birthday
It is still several hours away
You will finally be 21
I hope it is really fun
Too bad I have no money
I might have gotten you a bunny.
The money fairy is late
But I'm sure the cake is great
I know this gift is lame
but just be glad I came
I could have stayed home
And I'd much rather be in Rome
And you would rather have a gift
Look to others for that if you catch my drift
I guess I should end this silly poem
Oh look a line that doesn't rhyme
I Just have one thing left to say
Hope you have a Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Nice Poem!
It's the thought that counts!

Just passing through other Bellefontaine Bloggers!

iDamon said...

lol. *smiles*