Sunday, May 10, 2009

I'm planning on doing an audio blog since I got yet another new headset. I got to use the last one once before it stopped working and i sent it back. So look foward to that tough it will probably be weird and full of mistakes but for those who have never heard my voice you get to now! :o oh my. I'm told I sound really really young though. Bleh. oh well

I also plan on changing a few things on darkness the background and a few other things. I think I'm going to add a rule. NO more flippin begging for xats or days. That drives me crazy. We'll see suppose. When i get the time to do it and remember to do it.

I'm also thinking about bringing back Japanese lessons. What do you think? I'm getting a book about teaching Japanese maybe that will help. People often ask me to teach them Japanese so it would probably be easier this way non?

There's a lot going on in my life at the moment though. It seems like everyone around me is getting married and/or having kids! I just found out that two of my cousins are pregnant. One is 18 weeks pregnant and I just found out. A girl i went to high school with just had a baby. Several people that I knew well have gotten married and my own brother's wedding is set for mid July. Workwise, I was just pretty much garenteed another 500 hours for the place I currently work. Also i was told I should apply for a customer service center that is opening up here. I don't really either job is where I should be but I think I'll just stick with what I've got till I find what it is I should be doing.

Though I have no fondness for twilight i love this: (this may not make much sense if you haven't seen the movie but it's funny either way)



c'ya kids

No comments: