Saturday, April 25, 2009

chaos

There's a lot going on right now but things seem to be slowing down a bit at work. ( I hope they're not gonna fire me!!) However things at home seem to be picking up. Things with darkness seem to be slowing down....I'm so lost!!! I haven't been feeling much lately just spending a lot of time just kinda numb....weird huh?

I'm running on a few hours of sleep and it's been a long day but I just wanted to post something even if it is kinda short.

Keri: I hope you come back when you can. We'll all miss you very much! Take care! <3

I love and miss you all and think about you all the time. Be good and if you need anything let me know and i'll do my best to help!

~*Sakura*~

2 comments:

fuzzeh said...

Sakura i am sorry for your unrest and anxiety.Allthough your visits are short we most enjoy them.You may often find that the things we do in life do not require nearly as much energy as we first thought. goodluck and just slow down. no one can push you.

Brlla said...

miss ya socks love ya