Thursday, May 28, 2009

thinking

I'm thinking about deleting the blog... I'm also kind of thinking about leaving darkness...xat...I can't hardly stand being in my own chat anymore...
If not for the extreme loneliness I feel I probably would have left a long time ago. I don't really see the point in working on it anymore...wasting my time and energy on things that no one cares about...Stressing out over something that I can't even call mine anymore...I don't even feel welcome there half the time. But don't worry...it's just a thought

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

huh? Why would you stress out about fixing darkness or whatever you mean? It's a chat room. Just let it do what chat rooms do. Go everywhere but great. Don't stress out about a chat room. Seriously, just don't. That is stupid.

<3 Damon