Sunday, October 12, 2008

My day and upcoming updates

No one probably reads this anyway but...

I've decided to go with the Halloween them for Darkness. I have one background picked out for October and other for November. In December I'm changing the color scheme again. I'll probably start changing that stuff tomorrow and it probably wont take too long. I might tinker with some of the coding tonight but nothing major. Changing all that will probably take a long time so bare with me on that.

I've kind of had a bad day. I got a about 4-5 hours of sleep...on the floor..<.< My best friend took my bed which I don't mind so much since she is a guest and all I just wish I could have slept better. I actually ended up having a mini-argument with her before I went to work today. Speaking of work...it sucked! I felt awful...I still don't feel that well...Anyway everyone on the same job as me got sent home early so i got lucky there. I got to come home to the chaos. I got yelled at. I've cried 3 times today I'm not usually so emotional. It's been a long day to say the least. Some times I don't know why I bother with Darkness sometimes...It seems like no matter what I do I'm still doing SOMETHING wrong. I put a lot of work into Darkness though most of it (like this) will go unnoticed and someone will be dissatisfied with it.

I have one concern about xat at the moment...I'm worried they'll start asking for money for more things...Like it will be free but not free. Like, for example, Runescape. It's free to play but you don't really matter unless you lay down the money. You can only access like 5% of the game for free and the rest you have to pay for. I've seen it happen to several other sites and I just hope Xat wont be the same. Right now it's not that bad but I really wouldn't like to see it get much worse. There's other ways to get money if you need it.

That's all for now. Bye!

~*Sakura*~

No comments: