Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I haven't been on darkness much today even though it was my day off as many know. Today was my older brother's birthday. I went to several different stores after i picked up my pay check. All to no avail. I ended up buying him a couple dvd's and a $20 gift card. I suck at picking gifts for guys (except my lil brother). I took a long time to pick out the gift I bought for my father which just a t-shirt. People say I'm difficult to buy for gifts for probably only because I don't say I want something out loud. I feel like anyone who really knows me it should be easy for but apparently not.

Apparently freewebs chat keeps copying darkness. I'm told this isn't the first time they've had the same background or theme but I don't know for sure myself. Nothing I can really do about it either way. Maybe it's just coincidence? It is a common theme for halloween I guess. I'll have to keep an eye on it I suppose. Maybe use custom backgrounds? We'll see.

I'm planning on updating the media page soon. Maybe later this evening I'll start on it. I don't think I can finish it all tonight between all the other stuff that needs to be done. I need to go through the comments page and delete some of them but I can't on this computer for some reason. Maybe it's because i don't use IE too much? I'll try the other laptop later maybe.

Amoung my list of things to do is study. On saturday I'm taking the ACT test. I'm worried about it a little. I haven't been in school in over a year so my scores will probably be a bit low but it's better than nothing at all right? I'm going to apply to a local college part time for a while get some basic credits then maybe transfer somewhere else if I can. I don't know what I'm going to major in yet I just know that I want to take some computer classes and some writing classes. First though I have to get past this test. Wish me luck.

That's it for now. I'll update again soon.

~*Sakura*~

1 comment:

Damon said...

I posted the wrong comment on the top one.. lol.. so this is the comment for the top one..

That Sucks!.. grab a Damon.. big and soft like a teddy bear..

Damon