Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I can't sleep...

What I was listening to while writing this:



It is just after six AM I can't sleep. I just have too much on my mind. Well not really...There's only one thing I can't shake...

I updated my xat profile thingy in between of a million other things I was doing today.

So weird factoid of the day...I am haunted by this...idk extreme loneliness. Some days it doesn't bother me at all, some days it does bother me but I handle it very well...and this is not one of those days. People keep telling me I'm not alone but it just really doesn't feel that way. Idk why I'm even saying this. I've been through a lot lately but then again who hasn't?

I know poetry anymore is so often unappreciated. But writing poetry is how I vent. I don't know why I bother though..with poetry...with love...I don't know if it's even worth the effort anymore.

Unrequited

I call your name
but you're calling hers.
I'm just apart of the game.
Her voice he prefers?
Why is it always the same?

I want more you want less.
I'm sorry for asking.
I'm sorry I caused you stress.
I'm sorry for what I'm lacking.
How did this become a mess?

My heart still longs for you,
but have you moved on?
I don't know what to do.
do you wish me gone?
I was wrong but i knew.

I just had to take the chance.
I think I scared you off.
Now I ask for a second glance.
I guess I'm not so tough.
I'm hooked on your romance.

Here I find myself again
bound to a one sided love.
Did I do it all in vain?
Did push come to shove?
You're what I wish to attain.

Is there even a slight hope?

No comments: