Saturday, October 31, 2009

Contest winners!!

Second Place was Haley and Keri with :

H-Hailing the nights of jet black
A-allowing the mysterious smells consume us
P-Pushing my hair back behind my ears
P-Playing with my hand, fidgeting oh so look back quietly
Y-yelling your name and smiling when you come into view
H-Holding back feelings so strong to the right time.
A-All eyes setting on us.
L-Lending a hand, blaming eternity.
L-Laying eyes upon the crowd. Searching for you.
O-Opening eyes, smiling lips.
W-Welling of hearts, beating with love.
E-Eying hands, gripping passions.
E-Endless passion, taking on new currents.
N-Nodding and talking. Your hand so tight on mine.
D-Dreaming sleepless nights,
A-Awakening to no one.
R-Rendering the fast pulse,
K-Knitting the heart, always felt like you weren't really there.
N-Needing your touch, never complying with it.
E-Eternal heartache
S-Slipping away
S-saying all I want is for it to be over

And In first place was Damon with:

Happily Scaring
And Definitely Sharing
Perhaps We Laugh
Pursue Quietly
You Jump Into Me Silently

Hallowicked it be the time
And today we rhyme
Laughing jump out from darkness
Laughing you hit my smartness
Oh how you scare to easily
Wearing a mask of squeezily
I chase you through the hall
Clown quickly around then fall
Killer I was now I hurt
Ever so shyly I ripped my shirt
Damon needs attention

Now you run to me with aww
As I try to move to crawl
To get to you is a must
Another Angel I trust
She attends my wound
Hurry more kids are at the door
And forever remember the smores

Congratulations to you both!

1 comment:

iDamon said...

YAY!!!! WeWIN!!!! *hugs* Now. I don't want the days & xats or whatever the Prize was. I want something else.