Tuesday, October 27, 2009

hey kids! Halloween contest!

I plan on changing things around a bit soon. However work is supposed to be picking up soon. It wont for long though perhaps a month. I'll be working on it when I can. I think I have a new web host as soon as I get it completely figured out. In the mean time expect to see me testing certain things here and there. I hope things will be up and running soon. Also I went to the public library and picked up a book on podcasting. I'll see what I can do with that but don't get your hopes up for anything spectacular. That's it for now time to get too the cool stuff.
~Sakura~

===============================================
CONTEST!!!

leave a comment or send me a message containing an acronym poem that spells out HAPPY HALLOWEEN. If you want to add another word like DARKNESS at the end you may but it will not give you an edge over those that don't. If you do not know how to write an acronym poem a lame example has been provided below or you can just search for it. Don't worry if you're bad at rhyming, you're poems do not have to rhyme.

Rules!
  • Your poem must be 100% original written by you! Plagiary will not be tolerated!
  • You may ask for help but must credit the person that helped you
  • Collaborations will be accepted but the prize will be split up accordingly.
  • This contest is not open to guests! Sorry guys...

Send entries to ChibaSakura121@gmail.com

Prize 250 xats and 10 days or more!
-donations toward a bigger prize are appreciated Send me a message for details-
For those non registered that wish to enter make a request and I'll see what I can do for you

Deadline: October 30, 2009 at 11:59 pm Eastern Standard time (USA)


Example!!!
Sometimes silly
Always fun
Kyandi is good but not chili
Unusually likes puns
Really cares about you guys
Affectionately would make you pies




5 comments:

iDamon said...

._.

iDamon said...

Anybody give you anything yet? Or do they seem like they are Ignoring you?

iDamon said...

Happily Scaring
And Definitely Sharing
Perhaps We Laugh
Pursue Quietly
You Jump Into Me Silently

Hallowicked it be the time
And today we rhyme
Laughing jump out from darkness
Laughing you hit my smartness
Oh how you scare to easily
Wearing a mask of squeezily
I chase you through the hall
Clown quickly around then fall
Killer I was now I hurt
Ever so shyly I ripped my shirt
Damon needs attention

Now you run to me with aww
As I try to move to crawl
To get to you is a must
Another Angel I trust
She attends my wound
Hurry more kids are at the door
And forever remember the smores

Sakura said...

ily dani lol

iDamon said...

You know that I Love You too Saku. I know you know that.