Friday, November 14, 2008

yeesh!

I've been forgetting all my passwords lately!! I finally remembered the password for Darkness and gave up trying to remember the password for this and reset it. So many passwords it's hard to keep up with them all. Gah! >.<

It's November!! I have very very little planned this month. Going to see Twilight with a friend...which I'm sure is going to suck...I liked the book well enough but it wasn't THAT great and the movie's never as good as the book so I'm sure it will be suck-ish. Especially since the crazy Twilight fan girls are all gonna be there and be like "OMG Edward is so HAWT!!! Kyaa!!!" and I'm sure to do something to rain on their parade because they annoy the hell out of me!! Moving on, I also plan on going out with a friend sometime this month don't know when and don't know what yet but I plan on doing it! Also Thanksgiving is this month and there's sure to be a big shindig at my house which means LOTS of cleaning between then and now. (I'd rather cook than clean personally but they don't trust me enough to cook though I cook better than kathy half the time so I'll prolly be stuck cleaning.) I don't look forward to the cleaning or the festivities. Why? b/c I'm not fond of many of the people that will be comming, and though my house is rather large but so is my family. I expect there will be 25-40 people here. So most of that day I'll probably be hanging out in my bedroom where I'll feel a bit less clousterphobic. Sometime this month I MIGHT get my ACT test scores back, though i doubt it. If I do I can start applying to colleges, so I MIGHT get accepted. Accept me...Please? PLEASE!!!

Okay I'm done ranting woo! Let's see um.....Maybe I should keep studying now...and um..no pitchforks or torches please? heh...run!!! ahh!!!

Random song of the day! er music video!



And this random Japanese dance...I used to be able to do this but it's been quite a while ^_^'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lollllll that smile is so cute on u, after the "please!!!1" lmao, cutee