Friday, November 28, 2008

idk why i'm doing this but meh

(Started on Thanksgiving day but was not finished)

In honor of Thanksgiving day, even though it's late, I want to mention some things I'm thankful for. I'm really tired so don't mind me if I say something weird.

So here it is a list of random stuff I am thankful for

  • My crazy friends all over the world
  • My family especially my mother
  • My past, good and bad times made me who I am now
  • Chris and Darren (Darren's awesome!) lol
  • My MANY lovers you know who you are (jk)
  • My job no matter how crappy it is it gives me other opportunities
  • My socks, they keep my toes warm
  • Random crazy ppl, they entertain me
Okay that's enough for now. ttyl!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahahaha that is an awesome smily after "darren is awesome" hahaha it looks like pervy

Sakura said...

lol it kinda does doesn't it? XD
oops i was going for something a long the lines of the hehe smiley on xat