Tuesday, November 25, 2008

darkness users bored

Good morning one and all! it is 4:14 am...when the heck do I sleep? I don't know! Soon maybe... Anyway We got bored in darkness today so we started doing madlibs. They're so much more fun in groups. I thought I'd share one we did.


Mad:)Glibs - free online Mad Libs
My Dream Man
My "Dream Man" should, first of all be very scary and funny. He should have a physique like miley cirus, a profile like michael jackson, and the intelligence of a/an chicken. He must be polite and must always remember to chew my boob, to tip his tea pot and to take my vajayjay when crossing the street. He should move sexily, have a/an smelly voice, and should always dress fastly. I would also like him to be a/an slimey dancer, and when we are alone he should whisper supple nothings into my wenis and hold my odd foot. I know a/an shoelace is hard to find. In fact the only one I can think of is andy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOOO WE ROCK <3 Bella