Sunday, August 2, 2009

another post and no new comments woo!

I got a new router woo! It looks kind of like an alien robot thing lol. The flashing lights distract me. O.O must...stare....huh? oh yeah...I'm looking for a new ISP (for those that don't know it means internet service provider). But there's not much to choose from. There's comcast's broadband, verizon's dsl, ydail and bridgemax wifi and vaerious dail up providers. We have wifi right now and we would like something faster and less choppy. We can't get dsl in our part of the city because the wiring is too old or something. Comcast doesn't want to haggle with us and we don't want to pay what they're offering. So we're kind of stuck with wifi at the moment. Yay in cooperative bas...kets...yeah... let's go with that...

wtf is up with so many people popping out babies at once. It seems like all my female friends are pregnant or think they might be. @_@ Most of my friends are crazy...maybe a little less than myself but I'm not sure they should be breeding...I'm scared...oh the demon offspring they could have... x.x

On a different note... HI!!!! I'm a little hyper! I haven't heard much going on. A while back I got a call from bella about posting a stickam thingy bellow the chat. It might be a good idea but I have some requirements. It has to be a stickam account for Darkness that all owners have the password to. Only mods and owners operating it. Whatever music played or whatever is said has to be within darkness rules as much as possible. Try to play a variety of music. Not everyone likes the same kind of music ya know. I'm not going to post it on the main page. It will be in one of the other tabs. Does that sound reasonable?

that's all for now c'ya <3

2 comments:

Makayla Lattice said...

=OOOO

Anonymous said...

sounds good!

<3333333 Damon