Tuesday, August 4, 2009

ahh confusion and rules

I've said this several times tonight...this morning...When I started darkness I never thought that I would have to write an essay about each and every rule to explain things. Now I know that I do have to explain things more because not everyone sees things the way I do and it doesn't do anyone any real good just to say "because I said so". So If there is a dispute in the rules. Whatever it is just don't do it until you ask me. I will get back to you as soon as I can.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

like iv been doing i have them email me there complants and there always about the no cussing and caps so idk

Sakura said...

That's not exactly what I mean. It was more for the owners and mods. If one says that something is okay and another says it's not sort of thing. At least that is what happened in this instance.