Friday, March 13, 2009

short blog

Sorry I don't have much time to type this. I'm going to try to keep it pretty short so I'm not late for work. I really don't want to go but i kinda have to. I'm tired and I don't feel so well. Have I been pushing myself too hard? Prolly not. Though I am really really considering quitting so I could attend evening classes at a university. I don't know if I should though. Right now I don't really have the money to enroll for classes but my parents would help me pay for it. They really want to see me further my education. Maybe the timing just isn't right at the moment. I either should have quit a long time ago or I'm just going to wait till they're about to fire me (probably at my next review). As I'm getting more hours at my second job the more I realize how wrong I am for that job and how much I HATE it. It was different before December. I don't know what changed about the job exactly but I almost liked it there and now I can't stand it. A lot of people have already quit and left that place but I don't know if it's my time to yet, though there are tiems while at work I just want to walk out and not come back. Any advice?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should take time off from life and make sure you're making the right decisions.. umm.. If you're not happy with your job then maybe you should let it go and do something you love doing.. Never give up on your dreams as so many before us have already.. Never!