Friday, December 5, 2008

I probably shouldn't be posting a blog in my current state of mind but too dam bad. Not a lot going on at the moment...nothing's really changed...

In Darkness news..it's officially time to retire the pumpkin background I just can't find a new theme or color scheme for the page yet. I kind of have something in mind, I just can't find it. Argh!

In personal news...I am sick. I've caught another cold...T.T I can't breath. It sucks!! I've had a crummy day but at least i didn't have to go to work like this. Yes I need the money but I don't think people could have understood a word I said today. I almost went to the hospital to day for something. I'm okay now but if it happens again i don't know what I'd do. No worries it probably wont.

Anyway my song for the moment:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your song for the moment, you should do this more.. I like knowing how ppl are currently feeling with a song..